- High efficiency concentrated products, contact with food processing equipment.
- Compatible with all of the leading RO, NF and UF membranes.
- Harmless to the environment and human body.
DESCRIPTION OF USE
FC845 contains an efficient cleaning agent for pollutants such as organic matter and bio slime on the surface of ultrafiltration membrane. In a typical application of membrane cleaning, FC845 must be diluted before entering the membrane system, typical dosage range is between 0.5% and 1%. It can help to remove the scale and maintain the service life of the membrane. According to the need or professional cleaning expert’s advice, carry out cycle cleaning to achieve the best cleaning effect.
FC845 should be stored or mixed with corrosion resistant materials such as PVC. Corrosion resistant materials shall also be used for parts of the pump in contact with concentrated or diluted products.
The information of first using and safety precautions see to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) of NYMOI® or label illumination of production.
- Inspect cleaning tank, hoses, and clean with RO permeate
- Inspect and install new cartridge filters.
- Connect the cleaning system, if necessary please connected the pretreated water to cleaning tank.
- Add RO permeate to cleaning tank.
- Slowly add FC845 to cleaning tank and allow to mix thoroughly, check solution pH, the solution pH should be 2-3.
- Check solution temperature. If solution temperature is lower than recommended level, adjust heating control to provide optimum temperature.
- Circulate solution through one stage at a time in the direction of feed flow for 30 min. Circulate at the flow rate recommended by the membrane or system manufacturer. Soak 30 min，and then circulate 60 min, if necessary, can repeat the above steps or soak in a night.
- Check pH and temperature every 30 min.
- If necessary, immersion time can be extended to 5-6 hours or more, if pH﹤4, please add new cleaning solution.
- When returning unit to service, divert product water to drain until any residual cleaning solution has been rinsed from system.
Packing type of production is 5.7gal (25kg) / 57gal (250kg) /228gal (1ton) container.