SR-3T is a highly efficiency heavy metal removal agent, avoiding heavy metal pollution in wastewater and reducing the impact on subsequent processes.
- Rapidly reacting with heavy metal, forming flocculents and sediments in low solubility.
- The precipitate formed by this product is insoluble in rainwater and has high thermal stability and will not cause secondary pollution
- Less dosage, reduced operating cost
- Low toxicity and less affect to the groundwater ecosystem.
- 8mg/L~ 18mg/L(ppm) is recommended for typical dosage
- Suitable for a variety of wastewater containing heavy metals
- Avoid using with high concentration of strong complexing agent
- Adjusting and determining the specific dosage by the actual situation and water quality report.
- The information of first use and safety precautions see in the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) of NYMOI® or label illumination of production.
INDUSTRIES AND SCENARIOS
|* Electroplating industry
|* Printed circuit board industry
|* Electronic industry
|* Automobile industry
|* Radon alkali electrolysis device
|* Power station
|* Hazardous waste treatment facilities
STORAGE AND PACKAGING
Should be sealed and stored in a ventilated place to avoid the sun.
The product is packaged in 5.7gal (25kg) /plastic barrel.