Impro LA2302 is an aqueous solution of compound organophosphorus antiscalant to control scale precipitates and reduce particulate fouling within membrane separation systems. Specialty designed to use in RO/NF membrane applications.
- Effectively controls scales including calcium carbonate up to LSI +2.9, calcium sulfate, barium sulfate, and strontium sulfate
- Maintains cleaner membrane surfaces by inhibiting the nucleation and growth of crystalline scales
- Compatible with Celeque LF120 flocculant
- Compatible with feedwaters that contain aluminium and iron oxides
- Effective at extreme pHs and temperatures
- 0mg/L ~ 3.0mg/L(ppm) is recommended for typical dosage
- May be fed neat or diluted, and dilution concentration should not be less than 20%
- For maximum effectiveness, Impro LA2302 should be added prior to the static mixer or cartridge filter housing.
- Corrosion-resistant materials should be used for the storage and preparation of this product
- A Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) containing detailed information about this product is available upon request.
INDUSTRIES AND SCENARIOS
|* Industrial water
|* Waste water
|* Domestic water
|* INdustrial sewage treatment
|* Surface water
STORAGE AND PACKAGING
Impro LA2302 should be sealed and stored in a ventilated place to avoid the sun. Product package can be 5.7gal / 57gal /228gal container.