Impro LA2507 is an aqueous solution of modified polycarboxylate complex antifoulant to control scale precipitates and reduce particulate fouling. It has good performance in reducing membrane scaling tendencies and minimizing membrane cleaning equipments.
- Effective control iron fouling and broad-spectrum inorganic scaling
- Good silica inhibition and excellent dispersant properties aiming to reduce colloidal and silt fouling of RO/NF membranes.
- Effectively controls scales including calcium carbonate up to LSI +2.8, calcium sulfate, barium sulfate, and strontium sulfate
- Speciality designed to use in RO/NF membrane applications.
- 0mg/L ~ 3.0mg/L(ppm) is recommended for typical dosage
- May be fed neat or diluted, and dilution concentration should not be less than 20%
- For maximum effectiveness, Impro LA2507 should be added prior to the static mixer or cartridge filter housing.
- Corrosion-resistant materials should be used for the storage and preparation of this product
- A Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) containing detailed information about this product is available upon request.
INDUSTRIES AND SCENARIOS
|* Resue water
|* Tertiary effluent water
|* Industrial sewage treatment
STORAGE AND PACKAGING
Should be sealed and stored in a ventilated place to avoid the sun.
The packaging form of LA2507 is 5.7gal(25kg) / plastic barrel.