Impro LA8609 is a super-concentrated aqueous solution of compound organophosphorus antiscalant/antifoulant to control scale precipitates and reduce particulate fouling. Its unique performance characteristics provide users with more complete control over system feedwater chemistry, reducing membrane scaling tendencies and minimizing membrane cleaning equipments.
- Effectively controls scales including calcium carbonate up to LSI +3.0, calcium sulfate, barium sulfate, and strontium sulfate
- High-performance chemical pretreatment that controls inorganic scale, metals and colloids
- Compatible with feedwaters that contain aluminum and iron oxides
- Effective at extreme pHs and temperatures
- Specialty designed to use in RO/NF membrane applications.
- Reduces transport cost and maintenance costs
- 25mg/L ~ 1.0mg/L(ppm) is recommended for typical dosage
- May be fed neat or diluted, and dilution concentration should not be less than 10%
- For maximum effectiveness, Impro LA8609 should be added prior to the static mixer or cartridge filter housing.
- Corrosion-resistant materials should be used for the storage and preparation of this product
- A Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) containing detailed information about this product is available upon request.
INDUSTRIES AND SCENARIOS
|* Surface water
|* Industrial water
|* Waste water
|* Domestic sewage
|* Industrial sewage treatment
|* Sea water
STORAGE AND PACKAGING
Should be sealed and stored in a ventilated place to avoid the sun.
The packaging form of LA8609 is 5.7gal (25kg) / plastic barrel.